Developing Global Partnerships in Health since 1978
Here you can read about how we handle the processing of personal data collected through our site.
Stiftelsen Swecare is responsible for the processing of personal data (Controller). For information about how to contact us, see the contact section at the top of our website.
Purpose and legal basis
Stiftelsen Swecare would like to collect and process personal data that you provide to us to accomplish our government assignment as a member organization and the official body for the Swedish export promotion within Life Science and health care. This constitutes the legal basis for the processing of your personal data.
Processing of personal data
Personal data that you provide to us is your name and contact details. The purpose of the processing of the personal data is to offer membership to the key players within Swedish healthcare and to arrange activities to promote healthcare and increase Swedish export. Another purpose for processing of the personal data is to ensure that members and potential members can receive information about our organization and activities.
In connection with the distribution of information on our communication channels, other personal data about you as a member, such as images and name, can be collected during seminars, conferences, trainings etc. You decide if you want us to have and use these personal data for e.g. publication on our website.
The personal data is stored with us during your active membership and are deleted no later than 1 year after the end of your membership.
We do not use profiling, i.e. automatic processing of your personal data to assess certain personal characteristics or to analyze or predict your work performance, financial situation, health, personal preferences or interests, reliability, behavior, residence or movements.
Recipients of personal data
We intend to transfer your personal data to a third country in some cases when it is necessary to arrange our activities outside the EU. We have personal data contractors (trusted third parties) that have access to and process your personal data as part of their assignment as a contractor. Personal data protection agreements have been signed with all of them for your privacy.
You who provide us with personal data are entitled by Regulation (EU) No 2016/679 to the following:
1. Receive information about your personal data that we process (free of charge).
2. Get incorrect or incomplete personal data corrected without undue delay.
3. Get your personal data deleted without undue delay if:
- Personal data are no longer necessary.
- You withdraw the consent.
- The personal data have been illegally processed.
4. Request restriction of processing of your personal data if:
- Personal data are not correct.
- Processing is illegal, but you oppose deletion.
- Personal data are no longer needed, but you need the data to make applicable legal claims.
5. Get your personal data moved to another controller.
6. At any time oppose processing if we are not able to prove that we have legitimate reasons for processing of your personal data.
7. Not being subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, except for agreements, expressed consent, government assignment or other provision of the national law.
You also have the right to leave a complaint to the Swedish privacy authority if you believe that your personal data are not processed according to the description above.
Send a written, signed request to our address to modify, delete (withdraw the consent) or ask for information about your personal data processed by us.
S-118 92 Stockholm, Sweden
Swecare är en unik plattform där akademi, privat och offentlig sektor förenas för ökad export och internationalisering av svensk hälso- och sjukvård och life science.
08-406 75 50